Recipe of the Month: Salty's Lemon-Parsley Artichokes
Our latest recipe of the month comes from Salty's at Redondo!
One of the best restaurants in Seattle Southside, Salty's is famous for their fresh, delicious seafood and unbelievable views of Puget Sound, but their desserts and side dishes are spectacular in their own right. This recipe results in a delicious springtime side dish to complement your main course; these lemon-parsley artichokes are easy to make and healthy for the whole family!
Serves 3-4 as a side
- 4 artichokes, cleaned and quartered
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 cup white wine
- 1 lemon juiced
- 8 Italian parsley leaves, chopped
- 1 tablespoon butter
- salt to taste
- Heat a large fry pan to medium-high heat.
- Add olive oil and artichoke hearts.
- Cook for 4 minutes or until artichoke hearts are seared.
- Add white wine and cook until alcohol is cooked out.
- Add lemon juice and parsley.
- Pull off heat and add butter and mix.
- Finish with salt to taste.
You may also be interested in...
Maple Apple Cobbler Recipe with Buttermilk & Rolled Oats
Apple crisp, apple cobbler, apple Betty: these are all basically the same concept—unified by spiced apples and a buttery baked…
Copperleaf’s Kodiak Island Halibut Recipe
Experience this tremendous recipe for mouthwatering Kodiak Island Halibut served with Yakima Valley Asparagus, Spring Onions and Lemon Thyme from…
Recipe of the Month: Des Moines Waterfront Farmers Market Pasta
At the Des Moines Waterfront Farmers Market, you'll find all sorts of fresh and organic ingredients. Our latest recipe of…
Duke’s Award-Winning “Champion” Clam Chowder Recipe
Duke's is best known for their chowder! They are the only three-time Award Winner of the Chowder Cook-off, and here…