When it comes to coverage, we’ve got you covered.
The pressroom is a resource for journalists in need of Seattle Southside destination information and materials. Here you'll find the latest tourism news, as well as a searchable archive of press releases, story ideas, visitor statistics, tourism resources and more.
We’re committed to providing quick and accurate information, fact-checking services, photography and video for editorial use, coordination of media visits and arrangements for interviews with Seattle Southside tourism industry representatives.
For further assistance, please contact:
Ashley Comar, VP, Marketing & Communications
How can we help you?
Our staff is ready to assist. Whether you’re a professional travel writer, reporter, editor or producer, we offer a range of specialized services:
- Photography: We maintain a large photo library of activities and sights in Seattle, Tacoma and Western Washington. We have prenegotiated editorial usage with photographers and provide them at no charge to members of the press.
- Network Service: If you’re not finding the photo or information you need, we can turn to our network of tourism and travel associates to help you get what you are looking for.
- Interview Arrangements: Want to land a great quote? We can help put you in contact with industry professionals.
- Fact Checking: Need to verify some story information on our area or an industry? We’ll be happy to review your documents.
- Seattle Southside Travel Planner: A travel guide to Seattle Southside accommodations, dining and shopping, area attractions, parks, and more. The planner also includes information about excursions and day trips, and has several area maps.
Questions? Contact Ashley Comar at Media@SeattleSouthside.com
What We Do
Attracting visitors through coordination, cooperation and community.
Seattle Southside Regional Tourism Authority (RTA) is the official destination marketing organization for Seattle's Southside including the cities of SeaTac, Tukwila and Des Moines. The organization is responsible for promoting the community as an attractive travel destination and enhancing its public image as a dynamic place to live and work. Through the impact of travel, the RTA strengthens the economic position and provides opportunities for people in our community. Seattle Southside RTA is funded by a self-assessed hotel fund and supported by a lodging tax from the cities of SeaTac, Tukwila and Des Moines.