Cheesecake Factory's Cajun Jambalaya Pasta Recipe
For our latest recipe of the month, we're happy to share this spicy and delicious Cajun jambalaya pasta from the Cheesecake Factory! Jambalaya might sound intimidating, but this recipe makes it easy. For a little more heat, add another teaspoon of Cajun spice!
- 2 oz. Olive Oil
- 1 lb. Boneless/Skinless Chicken Breasts, cut into 1” pieces
- 2 Tbsp. Cajun Spice Blend
- 4 oz. Red, Yellow, Green Peppers, cut into thin strips
- 4 oz. Red Onions, cut into thin strips
- 6 oz. Shrimp (no shells, tails, and veins)
- 1 Tbsp. Blanched Garlic, minced
- 2 tsp. Cajun Spice Blend
- 1/2 tsp. Kosher Salt
- 1/4 tsp. Ground Black Pepper
- 4 oz. Roma Tomatoes, diced 1" pieces
- 1-1/2 cups Spicy Chicken-Seafood Broth
- 1 Tbsp. Chopped Parsley
- 1 lb. Linguini Pasta (fresh)
1. Heat the olive oil in a large sauté pan. Place the chicken into a clean mixing bowl. Sprinkle the Cajun spice over the chicken and into the bowl. Gently toss the chicken until each piece is evenly coated with the spice.
2. Add the chicken into the sauté pan and cook until it is about half done. Add the peppers, onions and shrimp into the pan. Cook until the shrimp are about half done. Add the garlic into the pan. Season all of the ingredients with kosher salt, ground black pepper, and a little more Cajun spice.
3. Add the diced tomatoes and chicken-seafood broth into the sauté pan. Gently stir the ingredients together. Continue to cook until the chicken and shrimp are done, and the vegetables are tender.
4. Drop the pasta into boiling salted water, and cook until “al dente.”
5. Place the pasta into serving bowls. Spoon the Jambalaya over the pasta. Garnish with a sprinkle of freshly chopped parsley.
You may also be interested in...
Maple Apple Cobbler Recipe with Buttermilk & Rolled Oats
Apple crisp, apple cobbler, apple Betty: these are all basically the same concept—unified by spiced apples and a buttery baked…
Copperleaf’s Kodiak Island Halibut Recipe
Experience this tremendous recipe for mouthwatering Kodiak Island Halibut served with Yakima Valley Asparagus, Spring Onions and Lemon Thyme from…
Recipe of the Month: Des Moines Waterfront Farmers Market Pasta
At the Des Moines Waterfront Farmers Market, you'll find all sorts of fresh and organic ingredients. Our latest recipe of…
Duke’s Award-Winning “Champion” Clam Chowder Recipe
Duke's is best known for their chowder! They are the only three-time Award Winner of the Chowder Cook-off, and here…