The Port of Seattle is pleased to offer complimentary luggage transfer to your airline at the end of your cruise.
Free, Convenient, Secure.
Check your luggage and receive your boarding pass on board the ship. Enjoy hassle-free disembark in Seattle.
Enjoy Seattle and travel luggage-free all the way to your destination airport.
How does the service work?
- Complete the enrollment form on board your ship.
- Receive boarding passes and luggage tags in your stateroom.
- Ship’s staff will pick up your luggage the night before disembarkation.
- Enjoy hassle-free disembarkation in Seattle.
- Your luggage is sent from the pier to Sea-Tac Airport via secure truck and delivered to your airline. No need to check your bags at the airport.
- When you arrive at Sea-Tac, proceed to security.
Is this service really free?
The Port of Seattle values your passenger experience and is pleased to offer this complimentary service. Passengers are only responsible for airline baggage fees. We hope this service from ship to plane makes your travel easier and your time in Seattle more enjoyable.
Check the enrollment form in your stateroom to confirm eligibility. Guest Services aboard your ship can also assist.
Participating Cruise Lines
Port Valet is currently only available from cruises docking at Smith Cove Terminal at Pier 91.