Top 7 Trails in Seattle Southside
Some of the best trails in Seattle are in Seattle Southside!
You'll find plenty of opportunities to become one with nature or get some exercise weaving through urban landscapes. Here are a few of our picks for the top trails in Seattle Southside.
***WASHINGTON STATE PARKS GUIDELINES FOR RESPONSIBLE OUTDOOR RECREATION
Before you go
- Check what’s open. While many state-managed land destinations are open for day use, other local, tribal, and federal land may still be closed.
- Opt for day trips close to home. Overnight stays are not permitted.
- Stay with immediate household members only. Recreation with those outside of your household creates new avenues for virus transmission.
- Come prepared. Visitors may find reduced or limited restroom services as staff begin the process to reopen facilities at wildlife areas and water-access sites. You are advised to bring your own soap, water, hand sanitizer and toilet paper, as well as a mask or bandana to cover your nose and mouth.
- Enjoy the outdoors when healthy. If you have symptoms of fever, coughing or shortness of breath, save your outdoor adventure for another day.
When you get there
- Avoid crowds. Be prepared to go somewhere else or come back another time if your destination looks crowded.
- Practice physical distancing. Keep 6 feet between you and those outside your immediate household. Launch one boat at a time to give others enough space to launch safely. Leave at least one parking space between your vehicle and the vehicle next to you. Trailer your boat in the same way.
- Wash your hands often. Keep up on personal hygiene and bring your own water, soap and hand sanitizer with you.
- Pack out what you pack in. Take any garbage with you, including disposable gloves and masks.
For more information, please visit https://parks.state.wa.us/.
You may also be interested in...
Urban Cycling: The Best of Seattle Southside
Let's face it; this summer has been like none other before it. People have been stuck inside, working from home…
Top 5 Biking Trails in Seattle Southside
Some of the best biking trails in Seattle are in Seattle Southside! You'll find plenty of opportunities to get out…
Get your workout in when you visit Seattle Southside
Is getting in shape one of your New Year's resolutions? Visiting from out-of-town and not sure where to go to…
Explore the Great Outdoors in and Around Seattle!
Spring has sprung in the Pacific Northwest!