Bahama Breeze's Piña Colada Bread Pudding Recipe
To add some Caribbean flair to you holiday dessert this year try this recipe for Bahama Breeze's Piña Colada Bread Pudding. Top with a Coconut Créme Anglaise and you've got yourself a real tasty treat.
Time to start a new family tradition! Check out all our recipes of the month here.
Piña Colada Bread Pudding
- Butter ¼ cup
- Cuban Bread Cubes 3 Quarts
- Eggs 2 ½ cups
- Sugar 1 ¼ cups
- Milk 5 cups
- Vanilla Extract 1 Tbsp
- Coconut Rum ½ cup
- Shredded Coconut ½ cup
- Canned Pineapple, diced ½ cup
- Toss 3 Tbsp of melted butter with the Cuban Bread Cubes
- Place on a sheet pan and place in an oven at 350ºF and toast until golden.
- Brush a medium sized casserole dish with one Tbsp of melted butter and add the toasted bread cubes.
- Mix all the remaining ingredients together and pour over the bread cubes.
- Press down on the bread cubes until they absorb most of the liquid.
- Bake in a 300ºF oven for 1 hour or until firm in the center.
- Serve warm and enjoy!
Coconut Créme Anglaise
- Heavy Whipping Cream 1 ½ cups
- Egg yolks 2 each
- Sugar Powdered 10X ½ cup
- Coconut Rum ¼ cup
- Add the cream, egg yolks, and sugar in a small sauce pan on medium heat.
- Stir constantly using a cooks spoon until the sauce starts to thicken; about 8 - 10 minutes.
- Add the rum and stir to evenly mix. Place in a clean container and place in an ice water bath.
- Place in the refrigerator to chill to 40ºF.
- Serve with Piña Colada Bread Pudding
Q: Is Bahama Breeze expensive?
A: Bahama Breeze is moderately priced with most entrees in the $12 - $17 range.
Q: What type of food is Bahama Breeze?
Q: What is Bahama Breeze known for?
A: Bahama Breeze is known for fresh, delicious seafood, distinctive chicken dishes and flame-grilled steaks, all with a Caribbean flavor.
Q: Does Bahama Breeze offer takeout?
A: Yes. You can call (206) 241-4448 for delivery or take out.
You may also be interested in...
Bahama Breeze’s Calypso Shrimp Pasta Recipe
Instead of getting all dressed up to drive over and find somewhere to grab dinner, stay in your comfy sweatpants…
Salty’s Upside-Down Pineapple Cake Recipe
Simple to make, delicious to eat!
Warmed Chocolate and Fudge ‘Naughty’ Cake Recipe
The holidays are here and desserts are aplenty. What a great time to add to the menu something besides decorated…
Top 4 Desserts at Westfield Southcenter in Seattle Southside
With the wonderful weather we’re having in the greater Seattle area, dessert drinks are a must for a cool treat…
Bahama Breeze Island Grille
Bahama Breeze is known for fresh, delicious seafood, distinctive chicken dishes and flame-grilled steaks, accompanied by refreshing, handcrafted tropical drinks, all made with the flavorful…
Bahama Breeze Island Grille15700 Southcenter Parkway
Tukwila, Washington 98188