- Address: 33914 Crystal Mountain Blvd., Crystal Mountain, WA 98022
- Phone: (360) 663-2265
- Admission Fee: $5.00 - $74.00
- Handicap Accesible:
- Hours of Operation: Sun. to Thur. 10:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. (last download 6:00 p.m.) Fri. & Sat. 10:00 a.m. to 7:30 p.m.
- Motorcoach Parking Available:
- Parking Fee: Free
- Recommended Duration: 5 hours
The key word at Crystal Mountain is variety - from gentle cruising groomers to challenging steeps and backcountry adventure. As Washington’s largest and highest ski area you are sure to spend less time resting and more time enjoying the slopes with the high-speed six-person lifts and quads. Crystal Mountain offers advanced skiers six basins and a healthy number of black diamond and double black diamond trails and a total of 2,600 acres of lifted runs and in-bound back country skiing. The summit of the ski resort at 7,012 feet offers incredible views of Mount Rainier. The mountain averages 367 inches of snow each year. During the summer, Crystal turns into an oasis featuring lift-serviced dining at Washington’s highest restaurant, hiking, horseback riding and much more. Getting here from the Puget Sound is easy - located near the northeast corner of Mount Rainier National Park, southeast of Seattle. You can drive or take the Express Bus for an adventurous, hassle-free day on the slopes.