Depending on local health and government rules and regulations, our breakfast offerings may be one of several options. Where permissible, many of our full-service hotels will once again be able to deliver a more traditional form of breakfast service.
Where hotels can offer a pre-plated, staff-served breakfast at a table or a buffet with breakfast items, the following breakfast offerings may be available:
- Pre-packaged or homemade breakfast sandwich, burrito or similar item; or a hot egg and protein.
- Yogurt – individually pre-wrapped or provided in a covered container or dispenser.
- Choice of two dry cereals – either individually pre-wrapped or provided in a covered bowl.
- Pre-wrapped muffin, pastry, or breakfast bread.
- Two varieties of fruit – pre-wrapped individually or fresh whole fruit.
Juice, water, milk, coffee, tea and hot chocolate will be available at beverage stations.
Grab & Go breakfast may be available for guests departing before breakfast service begins.
Best Western Seattle Airport Hotel
Only 1.5 miles from the Seattle Tacoma International Airport, Best Western Airport Executel features daily complimentary deluxe continental breakfast, indoor pool, sauna and whirlpool, and…
Best Western Seattle Airport Hotel20717 International Blvd
SeaTac, Washington 98198