Warmed Chocolate and Fudge 'Naughty' Cake Recipe
The holidays are here and desserts are aplenty. What a great time to add to the menu something besides decorated cookies and the traditional apple and pumpkin pies!
This decadent recipe from Spencer’s for Steaks & Chops is sure to please enthusiastic chocolate lovers. Be sure to check other Recipes of the Month here.
Warmed Chocolate and Fudge ‘Naughty’ Cake
- 2 lbs. of Belgium chocolate
- ¾ cup or 12 tablespoons of butter
- 1 medium egg white
- ¾ cup of egg yolks
- 3 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon of flour
- Melt chocolate and butter in double-boiler
- Transfer to a large mixing bowl
- Add the egg yolks
- Sift the flour and add to the chocolate
- Whip egg whites to hard peaks with sugar
- Fold egg white mixture into chocolate mixture
- Pour mixture into 8”x 3” spring form pan lined with parchment paper
- Bake at 420 degrees for 17 minutes
- Place hot fudge on center of a room temperature plate
- Place piece of naughty cake in the center of the fudge
- Place a scoop of ice cream on one side of the cake and whipped cream on the other
Q: What is a naughty cake?
A: Naughty cakes typically include multiple layers of sinful deliciousness. Hot chocolate sauce, ganache, fudge, brownie are all commonly found in naught cake recipes.
Q: What are the ingredients for a chocolate fudge cake?
A: Sunflower oil, Self-raising flour, Cocoa powder, Baking soda, Sugar, Golden Syrup, Eggs, Semi-skimmed milk
Q: Where is a good place for Late night dessert in Seattle?
A: May we suggest The Cheesecake Factory in Tukwila, or Spencer's for Steaks and Chops in SeaTac?
You may also be interested in...
Salty’s Upside-Down Pineapple Cake Recipe
Simple to make, delicious to eat!
Anthony’s Blueberry Coffee Cake Recipe
Check out this recipe for Anthony's Blueberry Coffee Cake.
Sweet on Seattle Southside: The Best Chocolate Shops
What are the Four Best Places for Chocolate in Seattle Southside?
Top 4 Desserts at Westfield Southcenter in Seattle Southside
With the wonderful weather we’re having in the greater Seattle area, dessert drinks are a must for a cool treat…