Seattle Southside is the perfect home base for exploring the Pacific Northwest region.
We know there are a lot of details to keep track of when planning an itinerary. Our team of dedicated professionals provides personalized service that simplifies the process and helps you create memorable experiences. We’ll develop the perfect itinerary for your tour and find the best accommodations that fit within your budget. We have an extensive network of planning resources, such as transportation companies, step-on guides and more. We’ll arrange group rates at local attractions and suggest itineraries or pre- and post-cruise activities, and we can provide maps, guides, photographs and coupons for your clients.
Best of all, these services are FREE to travel professionals!
- Our sales staff can draft a request for proposals (RFP) for your tour group and search for a hotel to meet your budget. We will search for the best match for your group and help you with comparing options.
Site Inspection Coordination
- Whether you would like a general tour of the Seattle Southside area or would like us to coordinate site inspections at hotel properties, we are happy to do the legwork for you and take you on a tour around our beautiful region.
Itinerary and Pre- and Post-Cruise Planning
- Our sales staff members are experts on the area and can offer itinerary suggestions, with local knowledge of travel time, traffic and other important factors. This is particularly helpful for planners outside of the area.
Help with Dining Options, Charter Transportation, Step-On Guides and Group Rates at Attractions
- Our connections make it convenient for you to find the suppliers you need like motorcoach transportation and step on guides. We can connect you with trusted regional companies and help with group rates at attractions and making dining arrangements.
Complimentary Photographs and Videos
- We can help get your attendees excited about their visit to the Seattle Southside area. We can help draft newsletters or provide collateral for mailings. We have a large collection of images and videos to enhance your efforts to build attendance (please see below).
Public Relations and Media Services
- Our Marketing Department can help write a press release and submit it to our media providers or post your visit on our social media boards to help with coverage of your visit.
Welcome Bags, Discount Coupons and Complimentary Area Guides
- We want your guests to feel welcomed to the Seattle Southside area. Welcome bags are available for your group and can be filled with a welcome letter and other brochures. Available for your guests are Seattle Southside Travel Planners, Dining Guides, maps, coupons and brochures for area attractions or opportunities.
Visitor Center Assistance for Your Guests
- A conveniently located visitor center can assist your guests with booking tours, area information, directions and advice. It is located near Sea-Tac Airport (open 9am–5pm) at 3100 S. 176th Street.