Score big with these complimentary services.
Your tournament or event is sure to be a success with help from our staff. We offer a variety of services to make life easier (and make you look like a star). Utilize our expertise and connections—after all, these services are free when you bring your group to the Seattle Southside region.
RFP Creation & Site Sourcing
- Our sales staff can draft a request for proposals (RFP) for your event and search for a hotel or venue for you. We will search for the best match for your event and help you compare options.
Site Inspection Coordination
- Want a general tour of the Seattle Southside area? Or want us to coordinate site inspections at hotel or event properties? We’ll be happy to help.
Itinerary or Pre- and Post-Activities Planning
- Our staff members are experts on this area and can offer itinerary suggestions, with local knowledge of travel time, traffic and other important factors (particularly helpful for folks coming from out of town).
Help with Charter Transportation and Group Rates at Attractions
- Our connections make it convenient for you to find the suppliers you need. We can connect you with trusted transportation companies and help with group rates at attractions.
Housing and Room Block Management
- We can help you determine room count and suggest the right hotel (or mix of hotels), to make sure everyone has a comfortable place to stay.
Increasing Attendance at Your Event
- We can help get your attendees excited about your event in the Seattle Southside area. We are happy to attend an event and speak about the area to your participants. We can also help draft newsletters or provide collateral for mailings. We have a large collection of images and videos to enhance your efforts to boost attendance.
Public Relations and Media Services
- Our Marketing Department can help write a press release and submit it to our media providers or post your event on our social media boards to help generate coverage of your event.
Welcome Letters, Registration Bags and Complimentary Area Guides
- We want your spectators and participants to feel welcome. Registration bags are available for your event and can be filled with a welcome letter and brochures. We can include Seattle Southside Travel Planners, Dining Guides, maps, coupons and other brochures for area attractions or opportunities.
Information Table Staffed at Your Event
- We can welcome your attendees in person at an information table at your event. Our knowledgeable staff can help suggest restaurants or activities and answer questions.
Visitor Center Assistance for Your Guests
- We have a conveniently located visitor center that can assist your guests with booking tours and providing area information, directions and advice. It is located near Sea-Tac Airport (open 9am–5pm) at 3100 S. 176th Street.