Tukwila Park

Tukwila Park is a 6.5 acre park site and was built in 1934 - the oldest of the Tukwila parks. The site is covered with mature vegetation, which includes large firs and a variety of Rhododendrons. Facilities at the site include: gazebo (max capacity of 25) wooded area picnic area basketball court lighted tennis court paved pathway children's playground