National Parks - Free Entrance Days
- Location: Mt. Rainier National Park
- Address: Olympic National Park, WA
- Dates: 8/25/2017, 9/30/2017, 11/11/2017, 11/12/2017
- Phone: 360-569-6575
- Time: 7:00 AM to 7:00 PM
The National Park Service just turned 100 years old! Celebrate the start of our second century by visiting a park in 2017. During ten days of the year, all National Park Service sites that charge an entrance fee will offer free admission to everyone.
Mark your calendar for these entrance fee–free dates in 2017:
- January 16: Martin Luther King Jr. Day
- February 20: Presidents' Day
- April 15-16 and 22-23: Weekends of National Park Week
- August 25: National Park Service Birthday
- September 30: National Public Lands Day
- November 11-12: Veterans Day Weekend
National parks are one of America’s best ideas. These fee-free days provide a great opportunity to visit a new place or an old favorite!