Water Spray Park
A safe, fun alternative to cool off at Angle Lake Park. The spray park features numerous spray nozzles for kids to run through and play in. If you dare, endure a drenching from the Mega Soaker, a 55 gallon container that fills with water and spills over onto the surface and anybody in the way every few minutes.
Hours: 11:00 AM-8:00 PM
Bouncer Hours: July 4, Noon-8:00 PM
Cost: Wristband - $5 per child
Entertainment is sponsored by the City of SeaTac. Family friendly entertainment begins at 1:00 PM and continues through approximately 10:00 PM.
- Miller Campbell
- Darby Picnic
- Travis Larson Band
- Mr. Von
- Big Wheel Stunt Show
- Decent at Best
- Fireworks with National Anthem sung by Izzy Parker
Approximately 10:00 PM
The show is produced by Entertainment Fireworks, the largest fireworks provider in Washington state with nearly two decades of experience. The show will feature numerous shells lifted to fill the sky in an artistic display for ultimate viewing pleasure.
Parking will not be permitted inside Angle Lake Park on July 4th. Limited free parking spaces will be available offsite at the following locations:
- Alaska Airlines Headquarters, 19300 International Blvd.
- IBEW Union Office, 19415 International Blvd.
- On July 4th patrons with special needs may use the disabled parking spots at Alaska Airlines Headquarters on a first come, first serve basis.
- The parking lot at Angle Lake Park will be closed on July 4