Copperleaf Culinary Adventures
The dates for this event have already occurred, please check back again for new dates.
- Location: Copperleaf Restaurant
- Address: 18525 36th Avenue South, Cedarbrook Lodge, SeaTac, WA 98188
Culinary Adventures kicks off on June 11th with Dinner in the field at Willowood Farm, a day trip to Whidbey Island’s fourth generation family farm on Ebey’s Prairie. Guests will have the opportunity to explore the Smith’s historic barn and experience the organic growing process with Georgie Smith, resident farmer.
The day on the farm will culminate with a dinner prepared by Copperleaf Restaurant’s Executive Chef Mark Bodinet sourced from the farm itself featuring items hand harvested that day.
- Transportation will be provided from Cedarbrook Lodge to Willowood Farm
- Departure at 11:00AM from Cedarbrook Lodge
- Estimated return to Cedarbrook will be between 8:00PM - 9:00PM
- On-site parking at Cedarbrook Lodge is included
- Seating is limited to 12 people
- To reserve, please call (206) 214 4282
- $175 per person