Copperleaf Culinary Adventures - Lummi Island
The dates for this event have already occurred, please check back again for new dates.
- Location: Copperleaf Restaurant
- Address: 18525 36th Avenue South, Cedarbrook Lodge, SeaTac, WA 98188
Culinary Adventures continues in July with our Reef Netting and Salmon Bake on Lummi Island. It all begins with transportation from Cedarbrook Lodge to Lummi Island. There, guests will meet with Copperleaf’s Culinary Director Roy Breiman for a tour of the famed Willows Inn and Nettle Farm B&B where you will meet firsthand the amazing flock of Poulet Bleu that live on the farm.
Afterwards Riley Starks of Nettles Farm B&B and Lummi Island Wild, a fishery committed to promoting the respectful and responsible harvesting of wild Sockeye and Pink Salmon. Roy and Riley will lead guests as they learn to reefnet, a historical salmon fishing method practiced for centuries by Native American tribes using cedar canoes and cedar nets to catch wild Pacific salmon. Breiman and Starks will share techniques while baking the fresh caught salmon over a beach bonfire, while guests enjoy the rural island sunset.
- Transportation will be provided from Cedarbrook Lodge to Lummi Island
- Departure at 9:30AM from Cedarbrook Lodge
- Estimated return to Cedarbrook will be between 10:00PM - 11:00PM
- On-site parking at Cedarbrook Lodge is included
- Seating is limited to 12 people
- To reserve, please call (206) 214 4282
- $175 per person