Complying with the Vaccine Mandate: Meeting Venues & Hotels
The dates for this event have already occurred, please check back again for new dates.
- Location: ONLINE WEBINAR
- Dates: October 12, 2021
- Time: 1:30 PM to 2:30 PM
- Website: Event Link
King County’s vaccine mandate goes into effect on October 25th. As a meeting venue or hotel, you will be facing requirements to comply. Join us with our partners from the Seattle Southside Chamber of Commerce, Seattle Metropolitan Chamber of Commerce, OneEastside SPARK, and King County to hear from the King County Health Department on best practices around how to prepare.
In this webinar, you will learn the following:
- Hear details of the upcoming mandate from King County directly
- Learn who is responsible for verifying compliance
- Hear suggestions for revising your meeting space contracts
- Learn how to de-escalate hostile situations
- Q & A to follow
The King County Vaccine Verification Toolkit for Businesses will help members and partners implement the new vaccination policy in daily operations.
This toolkit was drafted in partnership with King County and includes:
1. Key details about the order
2. Accepted proofs of vaccination and testing
4. Scenarios and training resources
Visit www.kcvaxverified.com for the most up-to-date information on the King County vaccine mandate.