Blue Poppy Day
- Location: Rhododendron Species Botanical Garden
- Address: 2525 S 336th St, Federal Way, WA 98001
- Dates: May 14, 2022
- Time: 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM
- Website: Event Link
For information about past events, see below.
Calling All Local Artists – Apply to vend at Blue Poppy Day! We are looking for a diverse range of artists to showcase and vend at Blue Poppy Day. 100% of proceeds go to the artists. For more information and to apply, click HERE!
Calling all Poets – Apply to have your nature-inspired poem on display in the Rutherford Conservatory for one month. Click HERE for application instructions.
Presented in partnership with the Federal Way Arts Commission, Blue Poppy Day celebrates the natural beauty and talent in bloom in South Puget Sound.
Experience the world-renowned Himalayan Blue Poppy meadow, shop at an art market featuring local artists, and enjoy a day of performances!
FREE ALL DAY from 10am to 4pm
- Art market in the garden
- Plant sales
- Musical and dance performances
- Poetry Garden in the Rutherford Conservatory
- Two blooming Blue Poppy Meadows
- Food trucks
Schedule of Events: