Our experts are happy to help.
Let our experts make your job easier and your event a success. Utilize our expertise and connections—after all, these services are free when you bring your group to the Seattle Southside region.
Hotel & Event Facility Search
- Our sales staff can draft a request for proposals (RFP) for your event and search for a hotel or venue for you. We will search for the best match for your event and help you compare options.
Site Inspection Coordination
- Want a general tour of the Seattle Southside area? Or want us to coordinate site inspections at hotel or event properties? We’ll be happy to help.
Itinerary or Pre- and Post-Cruise Planning
- Our staff members are experts on this area and can offer itinerary suggestions, with local knowledge of travel time, traffic and other important factors (particularly helpful for folks coming from out of town).
Help with Charter Transportation and Group Rates at Attractions
- Our connections make it convenient for you to find the suppliers you need. We can connect you with trusted transportation companies and help with group rates at attractions.
Complimentary Photographs and Videos
- We can help get your attendees excited about your visit by drafting newsletters or providing collateral for mailings. We have a large collection of images and videos to enhance your efforts to boost attendance.
Public Relations and Media Services
- Our Marketing Department can help write a press release and submit it to our media providers or post your visit on our social media boards to help generate coverage of your visit.
Welcome Bags, Discount Coupons and Complimentary Area Guides
- We want your guests to feel welcome and will be happy to provide welcome bags with a greeting and brochures. We can include Seattle Southside Travel Planners, Dining Guides, maps, coupons and other brochures for area attractions or opportunities.
Visitor Center Assistance for Your Guests
- We have a convenient visitor center location that can assist your guests with booking tours and providing area information, directions and advice. It is located near Sea-Tac Airport (open 9am–5pm) at 3100 S. 176th Street.