Depending on local health and government rules and regulations, our breakfast offerings may be one of several options. Where permissible, many of our full-service hotels will once again be able to deliver a more traditional form of breakfast service.
Where hotels can offer a pre-plated, staff-served breakfast at a table or a buffet with breakfast items, the following breakfast offerings may be available:
- Pre-packaged or homemade breakfast sandwich, burrito or similar item; or a hot egg and protein.
- Yogurt – individually pre-wrapped or provided in a covered container or dispenser.
- Choice of two dry cereals – either individually pre-wrapped or provided in a covered bowl.
- Pre-wrapped muffin, pastry, or breakfast bread.
- Two varieties of fruit – pre-wrapped individually or fresh whole fruit.
Juice, water, milk, coffee, tea and hot chocolate will be available at beverage stations.
Grab & Go breakfast may be available for guests departing before breakfast service begins.