1 day Seattle itinerary
Assuming guest is staying in SeaTac hotel
Planned for family of 4
Enjoy breakfast at your Seattle Southside hotel from 8:00-9:00 the take your hotel shuttle or walk to the Airport light rail station.
Take Link Light Rail from SeaTac to Westlake Center in downtown Seattle
- Purchase round trip passes for $5.50/pp. Trip is approximately 35 minutes.
Link Light Rail Map
Exit at the last stop, Westlake Center, and head upstairs to street level. Walk west towards the water
10:00am-1:00pm Pike Place Market
- 85 Pike St. Seattle, WA 98101
- Pike Place Market, also dubbed the “soul of Seattle” is the oldest market still open today. It made its first debut in 1907 with 10,000 visitors and hasn’t slowed down since. Located here are several places to see including the first Starbucks, and the notorious flying fish.
1:00pm-2:30pm Lunch at Hard Rock Café
- 116 Pike St. Seattle, WA 98101
- A short walk from Pike Place Market is the Hard Rock Café. It’s got classic American food and a rock n’ roll décor that offers a history of Seattle’s music scene including Eddie Vedder’s acoustic guitar and Jimi Hendrix’s Stratocaster guitar.
2:30pm-2:45pm Walk up Pine Street to Westlake Center Mall
- 4th Ave Pine ST. Seattle, WA 98101
- 0.3 mile
2:45pm-3:00pm Ride monorail from Westlake Center Mall to Seattle Center Station
- Roundtrip for $4.50/pp
3:00pm-4:00pm Space Needle
- 400 Broad St. Seattle, WA 98109
- Seattle’s most iconic spectacle. A quick 41 second ride up the elevator takes you to the observation deck that are lined with floor to ceilings where one can see a 360 degree view of the city.
Walk to Pacific Science Center
- 0.1 mile
- Exhibit admission only: $19.50/pp, Exhibit admission & IMAX film: $23.50/pp
- 200 2nd Ave. N Seattle, WA 98109
- Opened in 1962 at the World’s Fair in Seattle, science museum located in Seattle Center and has a wide variety of rotating displays as well as two IMAX theaters, one of the world’s largest Laser Dome theaters, a tropical butterfly house, a planetarium as well as hundreds of hands-on exhibits. It’s a great adventure for children and adults alike.
6:45pm-7:00pm Ride monorail from Seattle Center Station back to Westlake Center Mall
7:00pm-7:10pm Walk to Aragona
- 0.4 mile
7:10pm-8:45pm Dinner at Aragona
- 96 Union St. Seattle, WA 98101
- Waterfront views compliment the unique Spanish cuisine offered by Aragona with menus including steak, seafood, tapas, dessert and an extensive wine list.
8:45pm-9:00pm Walk back to Westlake Center Mall
9:00pm-9:35pm Ride Link Light Rail back to SeaTac
Return to Hotel