Visiting the Seattle Southside area after March 1st? The Seattle CityPASS is making changes that will take effect on March 1st, 2015. The Museum of Flight will be replaced with Chihuly Garden & Glass, and pricing for adults will increase to $69 (value $135) and $49 for youth. Even though prices are increasing, the savings are, too! The highest savings will increase to 49%, and you will still be able to skip lines!
Seattle CityPASS will now include:
1) Space Needle – day & night admission (2 visits in 24 hours)
2) Seattle Aquarium – general admission
3) Argosy Cruises Harbor Tour – one hour harbor cruise tour
4) EMP Museum - general admission
OR Woodland Park Zoo - general admission
5) Pacific Science Center - general admission and one regular IMAX® movie
OR Chihuly Garden & Glass - general admission
Museum of Flight lover? If you are visiting after March 1st and wanted to purchase the CityPASS, containing the Museum of Flight, you are still able to! If you buy the CityPASS before March 1st, you will still have 6 months to activate the Pass, and then 9 days after to use it all. Call Seattle Southside at 206-575-2489 for more info or to book over the phone, and of course, you can book online on the CityPASS website!