With the change in weather, we’re all going to need some great ideas for indoor fall activities for the whole family. Seattle’s Southside has lots of options – whether you’re looking for a leisurely bowling day or a more adventure-driven experience, here are some ideas to get you started:
- Family Fun Center– Looking for adventure? The Family Fun Center in Tukwila has an endless array of fun activities that everyone in the family can enjoy. Whether it’s racing each other around the Go Kart track, running into each other in Bumper Boats or chasing each other through the Laser Tag X-Treme facility, the Family Fun Center has it all. It even has a max flight roller coaster simulator, four-level Kidopolis and the Screamin’ Swing!
7300 Fun Center Way, Tukwila, WA
- ACME Bowling Billiards and Events– Feeling the need for a little competition? ACME Bowling Billiards and Events combines all the fun under one roof. The facility features 30 state-of-the-art bowling lanes, seven billiards tables, 30 arcade games and a restaurant.
100 Andover Park West, Tukwila, WA
- iFly Indoor Skydiving– Want to know what it feels like to fly? Now you can at Tukwila’s newest attraction – iFly Indoor Skydiving. Put on a special suit and step into the vertical column. Hold on tight because as soon as the numerous fans are started, you can take a smooth ride through the air. No previous experience is necessary – the training class will give you all the fundamentals and everything you need is included. Get ready to fly!
349 Tukwila Parkway, Tukwila, WA
- Kent Valley Ice Centre– Want to break the ice? The Kent Valley Ice Centre is the premier indoor skating facility and has both hockey and figure skating programs, as well as public skate sessions. The centre also features batting cages, miniature golf and an interactive arcade.
6015 S. 240th Street, Kent, WA
- Museum of Flight– Experience the wonder of flight at the Museum of Flight. With more than 85 historic aircraft, interactive exhibits and family activities, this museum will turn anyone into an explorer. See the world’s first fighter plane from WWI or the supersonic Concorde. Test out the aerobatic flight of the X-Pilot motion simulator and explore the Red Barn – the workshop where Bill Boeing built his first airplane.
9404 East Marginal Way South, Tukwila, WA
Do you have a favorite indoor recreation center? Send it to us and we just might add it to our list of favorites!