If you're looking for the best restaurants, attractions, and hotels near Sea-Tac Airport, you've come to the right place. Traveling can be exhausting, and most people don't want to continue their travels immediately after they land in search of lodging, food, or fun. In SeaTac, you have the ability to walk out of the airport and make your way to some great hotels, bars, restaurants, and entertainment options.
Entertainment and Leisure
Just a mile from the airport and easily reached via the Link Light Rail, Angle Lake Park is a great outdoor escape for weary travelers and locals alike. The 10 acre lakefront park features scenic views, a spray park for kids, a dock for swimming and fishing activities, boat launch, barbecue area and new picnic areas.
Looking for more outdoor activities? Just a few miles from the airport (you'll probably want to take a taxi or rideshare to this one) sits the Highline SeaTac Botanical Gardens. The gardens are great for exploring, and they're especially beautiful during the Spring and Summer months. You'll see dozens of local and exotic plant and flower species, water fountains and streams, and a traditional Japanese garden. The gardens are perfect for a layover or a relaxing, sunny day near the airport.
If you enjoy the excitement of gambling once in a while, SeaTac’s Silver Dollar Casino is just one mile from the airport and provides great dining and gaming action. It offers the following games:
- Three & Four Card Poker
- Ultimate Texas Hold’em Progressive
- Spanish 21
- Lucky Ladies Bust Bonus Blackjack
- Mini Baccarat
- Emperor’s Challenge Pai Gow
Restaurants Near Sea-Tac Airport
The closest, most recommended eateries within walking distance of the airport include:
- 13 Coins Restaurant - Classy and classic, with a HUGE menu, open 24 hours.
- Mango Thai Cuisine & Bar - Aesthetically appealing and sweet/savory cuisine.
- Sharp's Roasthouse - Home to applewood roasted meats and SeaTac’s largest bar.
- *Chontong Thai - Hearty plates of flavorful Thai food.
- *Star Coffee - Traditional Ethiopian food and rich, delicious coffee.
Hotels Near Sea-Tac Airport
After a long day of travel, who wants to get back in a car for a long journey to the hotel? In Seattle Southside, we offer easily accessible hotels within walking distance of the airport. Options include:
- Hilton Seattle Airport, 17620 Pacific Hwy S SeaTac, WA 98188
- DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Seattle Airport, 18740 International Blvd, Seattle, WA 98188
- Seattle Airport Marriott, 3201 S. 176th St. SeaTac, WA 98188
- Crowne Plaza (closest to light rail), 14845 International Blvd., Seattle, WA 98188
- Hilton Garden Inn Seattle Airport, 3056 S 188th St, SeaTac, WA 98188
- Radisson Hotel Seattle Airport, 18118 International Blvd. Seattle, WA 98188
- Clarion Hotel SeaTac International Airport, 3000 S. 176th St. SeaTac, WA 98188
Seattle Southside offers a free Express Shuttle to Westfield Southcenter from any SeaTac hotel. This shuttle also offers transportation service to the Cruise Terminal in Seattle as a private charter service.
The Link Light Rail is the easiest way to get to Seattle from Seattle Southside. From the southernmost stop at Angle Lake Station, to the heart of downtown Seattle at Westlake, all the way to the northernmost stop at Husky Stadium at the University of Washington, hop on and off all day for under $10.
*To find out more information about tourist attractions or places to stay in South Seattle, go to www.seattlesouthside.com/ or call 206.575.2489.