Traveling can be exhausting and take a lot out you, and sometimes after a long flight you don’t want to go far but just want to escape for a couple hours from the airport or hotel. From the SeaTac Airport, you can walk down the road to a couple attractions and stay at a number of hotels just across the street.
Entertainment and Leisure
If you enjoy the excitement of gambling once in a while, SeaTac’s Silver Dollar Casino is just 1 mile from the airport and provides great dining and gaming action. It offers the following games:
· *Three & Four Card Poker
· Ultimate Texas Hold’em Progressive
· Spanish 21
· Lucky Ladies Bust Bonus Blackjack
· Mini Baccarat
· Emperor’s Challenge Pai Gow
Open 9am-5pm Monday, 24 hours Tuesday-Saturday, closes Sunday at 5am. Located on 19222 International Blvd., SeaTac, WA 98188.
Just a mile walk from the airport is the newly renovated Angle Lake Park, a nice outdoor escape for tired travelers or locals. The park opens for SeaTac’s annual International Festival on June 29th after months of renovation. The park is located at 19408 International Blvd. S. The 10 acre lake-front park features scenic views, a water spray area offering water fountains for kids to play in, a dock for swimming and fishing activities, a boating launch, barbecue area and new picnic areas.
Dining Within Walking Distance
The closest, most recommended eateries within walking distance of the airport include:
· 13 Coins Restaurant, open 24 hours, on 18000 International Blvd.
· Mango Thai Cuisine & Bar, beautiful and delicious food, on 18613 International Blvd.
· Sharp's RoastHouse, SeaTac’s largest bar, located on 18427 International Blvd.
Recommended Hotels Nearest to the Airport
After a long day of travel, don’t make it any longer by driving out of your way to get to your hotel. It doesn’t get any easier than walking across the street here at SeaTac. We offer easily accessible hotels within a block of the airport. The most recommended include:
· Radisson Hotel Seattle Airport, 18118 International Blvd. Seattle, WA 98188
· Rodeway Inn SeaTac, 2930 S. 176th St. SeaTac, WA, 98188
· Clarion Hotel SeaTac International Airport, 3000 S. 176th St. SeaTac, WA 98188
· Hilton Seattle Airport, 17620 Pacific Hwy S SeaTac, WA 98188
· Holiday Inn Seattle Airport (closest to light rail), 14845 International Blvd., Seattle, WA 98188
Seattle Southside offers a free Express Shuttle to the Westfield Southcenter Mall from any of the hotels listed above and more. This shuttle also offers a transportation service to the Cruise Terminal in Seattle as well as a private charter service.
The Central Link light rail is the easiest way to tour Seattle for the day, stretching 16 miles from the SeaTac Airport Station with the last stop at Westlake Center in the heart of downtown Seattle. Hop on and off all day for just $5.50 or $2.75 for a one-way ticket. http://www.seattlesouthside.com/getting-around/681-link-light-rail
*To find out more information about tourist attractions or places to stay in South Seattle, go to http://www.seattlesouthside.com/ or call 206.575.2489. Seattle Southside is located across the street from the airport at 3100 S. 176th St, Seattle, WA 98188. Open Monday – Friday from 9am - 5pm, Saturday and Sunday 10am-4pm.