Seattle, Washington (August 13, 2013)--Seattle Southside Visitor Services (www.seattlesouthside.com) is gearing up for the 2013 professional football season by offering fans unbeatable Football Fanatic hotel packages and sweepstakes, available exclusively for Seattle Southside visitors.
Packages include overnight accommodations, free parking and complimentary breakfast at a premium hotel close to the airport, “pre-game” with food and drink deals, tailgate party snack packs and round trip tickets for the Seattle Light Rail. Hotels offering football packages:
· Cedarbrook Lodge Prices start at $299
· Courtyard by Marriott at Southcenter Prices start at $124
· DoubleTree by Hilton Seattle Airport Prices start at $139
· DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Seattle Airport Southcenter Prices start at $109
· Hilton Seattle Airport & Conference Center Prices start at $159
· Holiday Inn Seattle Airport Prices start at $109
· Radisson Hotel Seattle Airport Prices start at $139
· Residence Inn by Marriott Prices start at $139
· Seattle Airport Marriott Prices start at $124
*All rooms subject to availability.
Here at Seattle Southside we encourage fans to safely get to and from the game via the light rail to reduce the risk of drinking and driving, as well as avoid the hassle of traffic and parking near the stadium. Hotels not within walking distance of the light rail station provide shuttle pickup/drop-off. Cheer on the home team or the opponent and be rewarded for your ultimate fandom!
As a new addition to this two-year old campaign, Seattle Southside Visitor Services is proud to offer football fans a chance to win a football prize package in the Football Fanatic Sweepstakes. Drawings will be held on September 9 and October 21, where one package will be given away on each day. The two sweepstakes prizes include:
· Two pairs of tickets to a game (9/22/13 or 11/3/13)
· An overnight stay at Cedarbrook Lodge
· Dinner for two at Copperleaf Bar
· Link Light Rail tickets to the game.
*Visit www.touchdownseattle.com for more information.
This year CenturyLink Field fans will be trying to break the Guinness World Record for the loudest crowd in sports history. So join the 12th man on their journey to become the loudest crowd in history.
Every football adventure needs a home base. Make Seattle Southside yours!
About Seattle Southside Visitor Service
Seattle Southside Visitor Services (SSVS) is the leading tourism and marketing organization in South King County. The program offered jointly by the cities of Des Moines, Kent, SeaTac, and Tukwila, is responsible for competitively marketing the area as an ideal travel destination for tourists who wish to explore Western Washington. For more information, please visit www.seattlesouthside.com.
Marketing & Communications Manager
Direct: 206-575-0627 / 206-575-2489