Weddings are a time to celebrate and reconnect with loved ones. Seattle Southside is the perfect home base celebrate love in the Pacific Northwest. Centrally located between Seattle and Tacoma and a short drive from Mount Rainier, all of the sights and sounds can be easily visited.
With hotel rates typically 20 percent to 30 percent less than downtown Seattle,weddings and events are much more affordable in Seattle Southside. Most Southside hotels and venues provide free parking, free airport shuttles and complimentary breakfast, meaning wedding guests aren’t nickel and dimed during their stay.
Many visitors to Western Washington are surprised by the abundance of activities and landscapes so easily accessible in the region. Because of Seattle Southside’s central location travelers can head in any direction to experience the grandeur of the Pacific Northwest. From the Pacific Ocean beaches to snowcapped mountain peaks, vibrant city activities to quiet island adventures, rainforest hikes to winery tours, there is no shortage of options for adventure.
When planning a wedding it is a good idea to have insider knowledge and assistance. Seattle Southside Regional Tourism Authority provides customized, complimentary assistance for planners and couples. Here are a few of the services offered at no charge to anyone planning a wedding:
- Complimentary area guides, facility guides, maps and coupons for invitations, wedding websites and welcome bags
- Help with charter transportation quotes
- Assistance with group rates at area attractions for pre- and post-wedding events
- Coordinate requests for proposals for accommodations and wedding venues
- Access to photo library for presentations, slideshows and websites
- Create itineraries or organize custom events
- Tips for throw a fun, romantic wedding that fits your style.
Contact: Meagan McGuire