Family reunions are a time to celebrate, remember and reconnect with loved ones. Seattle Southside is the perfect home base for reunions traveling to the Pacific Northwest. Centrally located between Seattle and Tacoma and a short drive from Mount Rainier, all of the sights and sounds can be easily visited.
With hotel rates typically 20 percent to 30 percent less than downtown Seattle, meetings and events are much more affordable in Seattle Southside. Most Southside hotels and venues provide free parking, free airport shuttles and complimentary breakfast, meaning guests aren’t nickel and dimed during their stay.
Many visitors to Western Washington are surprised by the abundance of activities and landscapes so easily accessible in the region. Because of Seattle Southside’s central location family reunion attendees can head in any direction to experience the grandeur of the Pacific Northwest. From the Pacific Ocean beaches to snowcapped mountain peaks, vibrant city activities to quiet island adventures, rainforest hikes to winery tours, there is no shortage of options for adventure.
When planning a family reunion it is a good idea to have insider knowledge and assistance. Seattle Southside Regional Tourism Authority provides customized, complimentary assistance for planners. Here are a few of the services offered at no charge to any planner:
- Complimentary area guides, facility guides, maps and coupons for invitations or save the date cards.
- Help with charter transportation quotes for families
- Assistance with group rates at area attractions
- Coordinate requests for proposals for family reunion rentals, hotel accommodations, family reunion banquet and meeting venues
- Provide access to photo library for slideshows, presentations, websites or newsletters
- Create itineraries or organize custom events
- Tips to host a wonderful family reunion
Contact: Meagan McGuire