Seattle Southside Regional Tourism Authority is here to help with your conference every step of the way. We are ready to work alongside you to ensure that your attendees have the best experience possible.
- Site Visits: When you are ready to visit Seattle Southside to arrange your conference details, we will help you from start to finish. We can arrange appointments, show you the sites you are interested in and offer suggestions along the way.
- Media Services: We can provide a list of the appropriate contacts for any press releases you may wish to issue in the Seattle Southside region.
- Letters of Welcome: We're happy to obtain letters from the governor, city or county representatives - even our own Director - welcoming your delegates to Seattle Southside.
- Welcome Presentations: We can help you schedule an official local representative to provide a welcome address to your organization. We can recommend sources for a color guard or national anthem singer as well.
- Special Event Venues: From turn-of-the century Masonic mansions, to museums, to grand parks, Seattle Southside has the perfect location for your special event.
- Transportation: We can recommend a number of transportation companies to meet your specific needs.
- Calendar of Events: Seattle Southside is an active, exciting community. Check out some of the things going on during your conference stay.
- Promotional Items: We can help you design promotional items with the Seattle Southside logo to hand out to attendees.
- Registration Packet Stuffers: Want to bring a smile to your meeting attendees' faces? Include a special premium item or two in their registration packets. We can put you in touch with businesses that offer discount coupons, notepads, even decks of cards; one is sure to have just the right premium item for your group.
- Collateral Materials: Several high quality publications are available for distribution at your conference, including Visitors Planner, tour maps, and winery maps.
- Information Booths: We will be pleased to set up a staffed or unstaffed welcome station at your conference with a variety of informational resources on local dining, services and attractions. (Based on availability.)
From the moment you book a conference or meeting in Seattle Southside, we are ready to help. We'll get your meeting off to a great start by creating an extensive, customized attendance promotion campaign, including:
- A presence at the prior convention, including literature, display booth, promotional video, giveaways, customized publications, and even staffing (subject to availability and conference size).
- Speakers. We are pleased to make presentations to organizations and potential attendees whenever possible.
- A presence in appropriate publications. (photos, sample text, advertisements)
- Letters from city dignitaries inviting potential attendees to discover Seattle Southside.
- Web promotional tools
- Photos, videos, customized literature (hand out, post cards, etc.)
Whether you are expecting 10 or 1,000 people at your event, we can help you maximize your attendance. Seattle Southside has a number of promotional materials you may use in marketing your meeting to prospective attendees.
- Photographs: From exciting to serene, we have a library of images to help you showcase the Southside region.
- Maps: We have a wide selection of downloadable maps for your use.
- Vacation Planner: Whether you are looking for a place to satisfy your appetite or visit a local attraction, our online vacation planner will help you with locations, price points and contact details. You are also welcome to distribute the guide to your convention attendees for their personal use.
- Media Assistance: No matter how large or small your meeting Seattle Southside will help you get some attention. We will send a letter notifying area restaurants and attractions that your group is in town. We will distribute a press releases to the local media and assist with inquiries.