Recipe: Bahama Breeze's Piña Colada Bread Pudding
To add some Caribbean flair to you holiday dessert this year try out Bahama Breeze's Piña Colada Bread Pudding. Top with a Coconut Créme Anglaise and you've got yourself a real tasty treat. Time to start a new family tradition!
Piña Colada Bread Puddinga Colada
Cuban Bread Cubes 3 Quarts
Eggs 2 ½ cups
Sugar 1 ¼ cups
Milk 5 cups
Vanilla Extract 1 Tbsp
Coconut Rum ½ cup
Shredded Coconut ½ cup
Canned Pineapple, diced ½ cup
Egg yolks 2 each
Sugar Powdered 10X ½ cup
Coconut Rum ¼ cup
- Add the cream, egg yolks, and sugar in a small sauce pan on medium heat.
- Stir constantly using a cooks spoon until the sauce starts to thicken; about 8 - 10 minutes.
- Add the rum and stir to evenly mix. Place in a clean container and place in an ice water bath.
- Place in the refrigerator to chill to 40ºF.
- Serve with Piña Colada Bread Pudding
Read stories and reviews about Seattle attractions including entertainment activites, museums, zoos, and other things to do in Seattle.
Get itineraries and ideas for Seattle day trips and tours of the Puget Sound before you take your next Washington State vacation.
Get information regarding the best restaurants near Seattle airport and Southcenter Mall.
Find things to do with children in Seattle near SeaTac airport and Southcenter Mall.
Get news and information regarding happenings around Seattle and the Puget Sound.
Recipe of the Month
Every month we will feature a recipe from a local Seattle Southside restaurant.
Tips & Tricks
Find travel tips and vacation tricks for your next trip to Seattle and Washington State.